- This event has passed.
Healthy Ageing 101 Session: Digital Resources for Dementia Carers – A Dementia Care Partner Network
September 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join us for our next Healthy Ageing 101 session on Tuesday September 17th 2019, from noon – 1:00 p.m., which will discuss Digital Resources for Dementia Carers – A Dementia Care Partner Network with Dr. Elena (Irina) Nica-Graham, Geriatric Psychiatrist, Sinai Health System in the 11th floor classroom of Mount Sinai Hospital.
This session will provide an overview of:
- The unique needs of care partners providing care at home to people living with dementia
- An overview of the digital resources provided by the Enhancing Care for Ontario Care Partners that address the specific needs of dementia carers. These digital resources include:
• Online groups
• Learning through simulation – video demonstration
• Breaking the isolation- Dementia Care Partner Networks demonstration
- A demonstration of the Dementia Advisor and Dementia Talk Apps
Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!