When Sinai Health System was first formed in 2015, we set out a high-level strategy to guide us in realizing our vision of being Canada’s leading integrated health system.
Now we are inviting our community to help us build on this solid foundation as we explore how to realize the promise of Sinai Health System.
We know that we have the building blocks to make a profound and unprecedented impact on the community in the next five years. Now, we get to imagine how.
Ways to have your say
- If you had the freedom to make one big change to build on the strengths at Sinai Health, what would it be and why? Tell us
We’re posting a series of questions online to gather wide input from our people, patients and the broader community.This is the last in our series of questions.
- Participate in person: Share your thoughts and ideas at one of our focus groups. You can sign-up here:
- Tuesday, May 14 from 12-1 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital https://shsopensession1.eventbrite.ca
- Wednesday, May 15 from 12-1 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital https://shsopensession2.eventbrite.ca
- Monday, May 27 from 5-6 p.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital https://shsopensession3.eventbrite.ca
- Friday, May 31, 2019 from 12-1 p.m. at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, https://shsopensession4.eventbrite.ca
- Tuesday, June 4 from 7-8 a.m. at Bridgepoint Active Healthcare https://shsopensession5.eventbrite.ca
Have a question about our strategic planning process? We're happy to answer or take feedback.